EP 11.5 - JellyBean Mode with Phil
Episode 4 of the Point 5 Series, JellyBean Mode. Oscar and Yvgenii sit down and get to know Phil. I apologize now for all the horrible dad jokes.
Thank you to our amazing sponsor for the week, Pen Chalet, for helping bring you this week’s episode of BYOB. Click on the Radio/Podcast link at the top of the page and type in Bussy for your special coupon code to some amazing discounts.
- Are there any dangerous moments from mountain biking or any other tales of that nature you'd like to share?
- Will you be running for a local government position anytime soon?
- Have you gotten anywhere with your stamp collection & if you were a pen, what pen would you be?
- How many times have you used your wax seal?
- How do you end up with so much prototype stuff & when Jesi does inevitably come after you with UEF Esterbrooks to take your Nock Seed case from you, how do you plan to defend yourself?
- Would you rather climb a mountain or sit on a beach?
- Would you rather be freakishly short or another foot taller?
- What is your next challenge after the house is finished?
- How's the weather up there & Phil, you are known for your angry tweets and once had a website for some of your angriest ones; why is there so much anger in the world of sergeant Stretch?
- What time does JellyBean Mode start?
- What is your dream vehicle?
- If you could only drink 1 beer for the rest of the year, what would it be?